The Rooster PolyPro™ Glove Liner.
Ever wanted to give your gloves a heat boost?
Made from brushed Polypropylene they are extremely warm, breathable and will quickly wick the moisture generated during sailing away from the body.
The hydrophobic nature of Polypropylene also means that they absorb very little water, so in the event of a capsize the liners remain incredibly dry minimising the risk of wind chill.
These are a liner and should not be used in load conditions without normal glove protection.
In addition to sailing they are perfect beneath cycling and motorbike gloves for the sub zero winter commute and as an extra layer beneath skiing and snowboarding gloves.
The liners are a combination of Spandex (10%) and Polypropylene (90%).
• Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
• Brushed ´fleece´ inner providing excellent thermal qualities
• Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
• Wear beneath Aqua Pro Gloves as an insulating layer during winter for incredible warmth
• Ideal for a range of outdoor activities in the colder months including road cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing